Orders placed by 6PM Eastern Time for in stock items will be shipped same day.
We have relationships with all the major carriers to provide the service level you require combined with the most competitive pricing. We offer:
- Ground Service
- Overnight Early AM
- Overnight Standard
- Two Day
- Three Day
- Other options also available
We ship all packages "FOB (freight on board) shipper.” At the time a package leaves our loading dock, the title and ownership of that package transfer to the customer. If a package is damaged in shipment:
- Shipped on our account; notify us immediately. Save all packaging, both inside and out, in case an inspection is necessary. We will process freight claim.
- Shipped on your account or your carrier, or if you arranged shipping; then you should call the carrier to process the claim.
Freight charges quoted are an estimate based upon the average DIM weight and cost per piece for the service requested (i.e. overnight). Actual weight may vary.
If you order multiple pieces or the items are bulk packed, shipping charges will vary from shown charges in the order total (usually multiple piece orders are less).
Fees incurred from the carrier for Address Corrections or Delivery Exceptions will be invoiced to the customer under the original purchase order or charged to the credit card used when placing the original order.
For RESIDENTAL delivery add $7.50.
ITPS reserves the right to charge the actual shipping cost of the order.
Please observe the following guidelines:
1. Please contact us before returning any item. Many problems are caused by shipping and can be resolved with a telephone call.
2. All items returned must be in unused/restockable or "as failed" condition and in original packages, complete with original packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards and other accessories provided by the manufacturer.
3. You will be issued a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. This number helps us track, identify and process your return. Write the RMA number on the outside of your return packages, include a copy of your original invoice or packing slip, and return the package within 30 days of the receipt of your RMA number. We will not accept returns without RMA numbers.
4. Package and insure all items for their full value. Lost or damaged parts cannot be exchanged.
5. Return packages must be sent directly to our address. We will not accept any C.O.D. shipments. Shipping charges are not refundable.
6. Refunds will be issued by the same method of payment as the original purchase. Check refunds may take up to 30 days.
7. Items returned on a non-exchanged basis are subject to a 25% restocking fee. There is a $20 minimum restock fee for items under $100.
8. Non-defective items may be returned within 30 days from date of purchase, excluding special order items, which may be non-returnable. Good returns are subject to a 20% or $20 restock fee, whichever is greater. Please contact us before returning a non-defective item.
9. RMAs for defective items will be voided after 30 days.
10 If product is returned against an expired RMA the return will be reviewed to determine if the product will be accepted. If the product is accepted for return, any upcharge invoices will be credited. Otherwise the customer is notified to issue a call-tag for pick up or the product will be disposed of within one week.
11. A product returned as defective but found to be non-defective at our location is subject to rebilling for the replacement product and associated shipping.
12. Core returns are due within 35 days to avoid core charge billing.
10811 Vinecrest Drive Ste 150
Houston, TX 77086
Warranty varies by product and product type.
Warranty period can range from 30 days to 2 years depending on the item. Please inquire per product.
Warranty period on laptop batteries may be 30 days, 90 days, or 6 months depending on product number.