Orders placed by 2PM Eastern Time for in stock items will be shipped same day. Orders with items where the status is similar or equal to 'Available to Special Order' that are placed by 12pm Eastern time usually are processed the same day and will ship according to their status plus any blanket handling time indicated at the top of our website; after 12pm Eastern they may be processed the following day.
We have relationships with all the major carriers to provide the service level you require combined with the most competitive pricing. We offer:
- Ground Service
- Overnight Early AM
- Overnight Standard
- Two Day
- Three Day
- Other options also available
We ship all packages "FOB (freight on board) shipper.” At the time a package leaves our loading dock, the title and ownership of that package transfer to the customer. If a package is damaged in shipment:
- Shipped on our account; notify us immediately. Save all packaging, both inside and out, in case an inspection is necessary. We will process freight claim.
- Shipped on your account or your carrier, or if you arranged shipping; then you should call the carrier to process the claim.
Freight charges quoted are an estimate based upon the average DIM weight and cost per piece for the service requested (i.e. overnight). Actual weight may vary.
If you order multiple pieces or the items are bulk packed, shipping charges will vary from shown charges in the order total (usually multiple piece orders are less).
Fees incurred from the carrier for Address Corrections or Delivery Exceptions will be invoiced to the customer under the original purchase order or charged to the credit card used when placing the original order.
For RESIDENTAL delivery add $7.50.
ITPS reserves the right to charge the actual shipping cost of the order.
RETURN FOR CREDIT POLICY:
Unused product can be returned up to 30 days from the original sale date. Before returning this product, contact ITPS’s RMA Department for a new RMA number needed to receive credit. See specific policies for return of warranty and/or damaged product.
• All parts must have a valid RMA number which is supplied by the RMA Department.
• Products must be returned in the original sealed packaging. Packaging must not be tampered with.
• Customers are responsible for all freight charges. Products must be returned using a traceable service, as tracking numbers may be required to verify receipt.
• Products returned for credit must be returned to ITPS within 30 days.
• Products returned for credit will be assessed a $25 restock fee per line item.
• Any product requested to be returned under $25 is nonrefundable.
• Manuals, special orders and designated items are not eligible for return.
• Parts returned with an invalid or incorrect RMA number and/or contain the incorrect part for the RMA indicated will be reviewed by the RMA department No credit will be issued if:
• Product is received with an invalid RMA number • Product is damaged or improperly packaged, ITPS is not responsible for damage in transit
• Product fails ITPS diagnostic testing (used and/or packaging tampered with)
• Part is received after 30 days from the claim date
• ITPS tags are invalid, removed, or tampered with. ITPS tags are barcoded stickers.
Parts that are deemed no credit after the testing process will remain in testing area for 3 days. Customer will be contacted by RMA to determine if customer would like the part returned to them, applied for use with other open RMAs, or disposed. If item is not resolved in the 3 day period, part will be disposed of by ITPS. Please contact us for additional information, additional exclusions may apply.
Warranty varies by product and product type.
Warranty period can range from 30 days to 2 years depending on the item. Please inquire per product.
Warranty period on laptop batteries may be 30 days, 90 days, or 6 months depending on product number.
We endeavor to show you relevant and correct product photos, however from time to time a manufacturer or supplier may provide incorrect information to us. We are not responsible for typographical/photographical errors.