SHIPPING INFO AND POLICIES:
ITPAS.com has relationships with leading carriers. We offer:
- Next Day
- 2 Day
Claims for Missing/Incorrect Product:
- Product shortage or lost items claims must be made to ITPAS.com within 10 days of order receipt; email ITPAS@LaserPros.com to make a claim.
- Missing product will be determined based off our Inventory count verification and proof of delivery with carrier.
Quoted freight charges are an estimate based upon the average dimensional weight and cost per product for the freight service requested. Actual weight of the product may vary. Multiple products or bulk packed items the shipping charges may vary from what is shown in the order total in checkout.
Fees incurred from the carrier for Address Corrections or Delivery Exceptions will be invoiced to the customer under the original purchase order or charged to the credit card used when placing the original order.
Customer requesting delivery to a residential address must select Residential delivery at checkout to ensure for proper routing of your package. There is a surcharge for residential delivery of $7.50.
ITPAS.com is strictly a business to consumer (B2C) website and is obligated to charge tax based on state tax laws. ITPAS.com is not set up to handle/service tax exempt customers through our B2C website. Customers requesting tax exemptions should contact ITPAS@LaserPros.com to register as a commercial account prior to placing an order. Placed orders cannot be credited tax amounts.
ITPAS.com makes our best attempt to cancel orders after they have been placed, but once an order is placed and processed your order cannot be canceled. For cancelation requests, immediately reply off your order confirmation email and we will try our best to cancel.
If a part is no longer needed at time of shipment, the customer will need to request creation of a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) before returning the item back to ITPAS.com and the product will be shipped back at the customer’s cost. Please see Return for Credit policy for additional information and rules.
RETURN FOR CREDIT POLICY:
Unused/unopened product can be returned up to 30 days from the original sale date. Before returning this product, contact ITPAS@LaserPros.com for a new Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number *Additional exclusions may apply*
- All returning parts must have a valid Return Merchandise Authorization number which is supplied by the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Department and should be included with your return.
- Products must be returned in the original sealed packaging. Original product packaging must not be tampered with, written on, or have return labels affixed to item. We recommend placing the item in an overpacked box to reduce damage.
- Customers are responsible for all returning freight charges and will not be reimbursed for original freight on order. Products should be returned using a traceable service, as tracking numbers may be required to verify receipt. Sender is responsible for missing, damaged, or lost packages and claim must be filed with carrier.
- Products returned for credit must be returned to ITPAS within 7 days of receiving the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and return instructions; failure to do will result in their Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) being closed and part with no longer be eligible to return for credit.
- A minimum $25 or 20% restock fee depending on which is greater will be assessed for items returned for credit, additional fees may be incurred as per product supplier’s terms and conditions.
- Parts returned without valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and/or incorrect parts may be denied credit.
No credit will be issued if:
- Product is received with an invalid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number or incorrect part.
- Product is damaged or improperly packaged; ITPAS is not responsible for damage in transit.
- Product fails inspection (packaging tampered with/not in resalable condition and/or product is used).
- Product is received after 7 days from the claim date.
- Product or product labeling has been tampered with.
WARRANTY RETURN POLICY:
Any defective parts returned to ITPAS are subject to our warranty policy. Before returning this product, contact ITPAS@LaserPros.com for a new Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Products that have arrived to the customer damaged or dead on arrival (DOA) must be reported within 7 days to our team at ITPAS@LaserPros.com
- If a replacement has been shipped out and the defective item is not returned to ITPAS.com, ITPAS will rebill the customer for the replacement product.
- Warranty periods can vary based on our suppliers’ terms and conditions, contact us at ITPAS@LaserPros.com for product specific warranty periods.
- General Warranty Periods:
- 60 Days
- Other parts:
- 30 Days
The warranty replacement invoice will be credited when the following are satisfied:
- Reason for return must be validated by our Returns department as a valid warranty reason.
- All returning products must have a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and should be included with your return which is supplied by the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Department.
- Products should be returned using a traceable service, as tracking numbers may be required to verify receipt.
- Returned products must be received within 7 days upon receiving the RMA/return instructions; failure to do will result in their Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) being closed and part with no longer be eligible to return for credit.
- Products returned that are deemed a non-valid warranty upon inspection will be subject to a minimum $25 or 20% restock fee depending on which is greater, additional fees may be incurred as per product supplier’s terms and conditions.
No credit will be issued if:
- Product tags/stickers are invalid, removed, or tampered with.
- Products returned are beyond the warranty period.
- Products are received after 7 days from the warranty claim date.
*Please contact Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Department at ITPAS@LaserPros.com as exclusions may apply for all product return periods*